Educational Visits/School trips
Our Educational visits and trips are designed to engage, ignite interest and inspire interest in our students. These out of the classroom experiences are varied, enabling students to develop in many diverse aspects of life. They help develop character, ensuring that our students engage appropriately with members of the public and contribute to students developing a broader understanding about specific curriculum areas, the world around them whilst further developing their own skills.
Every year Kinver High offers students a wide variety of trips; including residential visits that may broaden their learning experiences. Above all we feel that schools’ trips are opportunities to make lifelong memories and new friendships and want all our students to be able to participate in such opportunities. As a result, we are sometimes able to offer financial assistance, so would encourage any parent to contact the school, if required.
Our educational trip program is ever evolving. Some recent visits have included:
- Outdoor Pursuits to the Brecon Beacons
- Ski Trips to countries including Italy and France
- Orienteering, Netball and Football Tours.
- Theatre Trips to see Jekyll and Hyde, Frankenstein and Royal Shakespeare productions.
- Oxford & Cambridge University Visits & Taster Days
- RAF Cosford as part of STEM competitions
- Coalbrooke Dale History Trip
- Harry Potter Studios
New and exciting trips are already being planned for next year!