The uniform is designed to be inexpensive and yet distinctive and smart in black, grey and pale blue. Please contact Kinver High School for more details.
Required branded uniform items
· Kinver branded school blazer
· Kinver branded clip-on school tie
Required generic uniform items
· Pale blue shirt / pale blue blouse
· Black trousers / Black skirt (either the school approved drop waisted pleated skirt with blue trim or Kinver branded skirt can be worn. A non-branded straight A-line skirt with a small back split is permitted as an alternative)
· Plain dark grey or black socks / Plain black or opaque nude tights
· Black shoes
· Suitable school bag
Required branded PE Kit items (printed/embroidered initials optional)
· Kinver branded PE top
· Kinver branded shorts / Kinver branded skort / Kinver branded leggings
· Kinver branded navy-blue tracksuit bottoms (required for all GCSE PE students)
Required generic PE Kit items
· Navy football socks
· Football boots / second pair of trainers
· Shin pads
· Gum shield
· White training shoes
Optional uniform items
· Kinver branded grey jumper / Plain grey V-Neck wool jumper
Optional PE Kit items
· Navy blue Kinver branded tracksuit bottoms / navy blue Kinver branded leggings
· Royal blue base layer
· Kinver branded ¼ zip midlayer
· Kinver branded PE rain jacket
Where to purchase
All items of our main uniform are available to purchase from Totally Uniform in Kingswinford. All branded items of PE kit are available to purchase from The Sports Shop in Kingswinford.
All non-branded items of main uniform and PE kit can also be brought more widely from high-street retailers and supermarkets but should be of a smart style and in keeping with our expectations.
806 High Street
The Sports Shop
790 High Street
We are proud to be able to offer a pre-owned uniform service at Kinver to help parents and carers with the cost of uniform, whilst at the same time reducing waste.
In order to be able to provide this service, any donations of outgrown uniform items in good condition are very much appreciated. Donations should be laundered and name labels removed please.
Our pre-owned uniform service is run through Uniformd. For further information on how to donate or to purchase uniform please visit https://www.uniformd.co.uk/parents.
Where there are difficulties with parents/carers being able to purchase school uniform, please contact school reception, who will be able to discuss pre-owned options that are available. If this is not a suitable option, on an individual basis there may be the option for the school to purchase certain uniform items.
If you need any further information on our uniform expectations please contact Mr E Parry who can answer questions about the policy and respond to any requests.
The aims of our approach and expectations for our school communities can all be found in the Trust’s Uniform Policy